Art Catering provides a range of services to suit your needs from offshore catering and support
to planning your corporate events.
In-house support services include:
Review and process weekly food and supply orders received from offshore jobsites.
Transmit for pulling, packing, shipping and receiving to ensure scheduled deliveries.
Confirm safe secure and timely arrival of supplies at the jobsite.
Certified IADC Trainers conduct new hire Orientation & Safety Training
Human Resources department maintains an open door policy for all employees.
Our Employees are trained extensively in Behavior Based Safety, and all offshore
• TWIC Cards
• HUET Training
• Safe Gulf Certification
• ServSafe Training
• Complete physical every six months
Our Value Added services:
• Galley and living quarters designed for remote site application.
• Nutritionist/Dietician for menu planning, nutrition counseling and health assessments
• Specialty Purchasing – custom bed & bath linens, galley equipment/utensils, decor
• Event Planning – Rig Christening, VIP Tours and Corporate Events